Monday, August 3, 2009

Planting flowers in Texas.?

I live in NE Texas and I was wanting to know what are going to be the best flowers to plant and when should I start planting. I'm kind of new at this so any help would be nice. And I would love to plant roses but i'm not sure that I know how or when.
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy FlowersPlant flowers when you no longer experience frost or freezing weather. Local nurseries and garden centers will give you a huge clue as to when flowers can be planted. When it is time, they will get their first shipments of annual flowers and have them out on display shelves.. The general rule is that if you can buy it from the nursery it is usually the right time to start planting. They will only get their shipments in when customers can and will start planting. The best type of flowers are a matter of choice. If you see it at the nursery and you like it, it is more than likely a favorite and will do well in your planting zone...Hope this answers your question..





...$Billy Ray$yahoo finance

No comments:

Post a Comment